KICK STOPS maintains the energy of a startup, is results-driven, and centered around productivity. We want our employees to think outside the box, encouraging them to come up with new ideas and prompt solutions to problems that may arise. We believe in the client-first mentality making customer satisfaction a priority and share a common goal to continue to expand and develop our sustainable journey. Our teams are highly talented, helping each other grow and challenge one another to do better. We positively have the best interest of our employees and provide all the support they need to succeed. Our team looks forward to the day we work remote from a yacht in St. Tropez.
Why Kick Stops
Growing over 50% year over year
Only company in the world selling our product
Unlimited income opportunity
Known for a caring approach to our employees
For those who are looking to take pride in their work and influence environmental change
Renowned as a key trainer and developer of employee skills
Renowned and long-standing reputation for nurturing graduate talent and driving internal progression
High end combine Salary and Commission of over $185,000.00
Inside Sales Representative
This position is responsible for generating leads in support of KICK STOPS products and services, and supporting the Outside Sales Representative(s) client base.
- Contact net new prospects in order to provide detail on product offerings and dunnage solutions that effectively address specific customer needs.
- Set qualified sales appointments for Outside Sales Reps to meet and close net new prospective client opportunities.
- Drive sales activity through the direct sales and marketing efforts of targeted call lists, direct email follow-up, and other sales efforts, nationwide.
- Explain some technical details of the KICK STOPS solutions via phone, as applicable, in order to generate interest and gain buy-in for next steps from prospective clientele.
- Support sales team by providing internal client account management support, including but not limited to:
- Daily client status inquiry management.
- Follow up on logistics, outcomes and next steps in the active sales cycle.
- Rescheduling missed appointments and managing client and internal expectations through detailed communications.
- Other Inside Sales Representative support functions as the role and team develops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Packaging or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1+ years sales experience a plus, but not required.
- Prior Dunnage industry experience a plus, but not required.
Outside Sales Representative – Graduate and Experienced
This position is responsible for prospecting and developing the sales of KICK STOPS products and services. The Outside Sales Representative will build and manage their individual client base, manage the sales process to close opportunities, and will server as the subject matter expert for the KICK STOPS brand and product line.
- Perform as a subject matter expert for KICK STOPS brand and offerings, providing dunnage solutions that effectively address specific customer needs.
- Maintain accountability, motivation and direction to help themselves successfully achieve aggressive quotas and KPIs.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable efforts to maintain timely collections.
- Drive sales activity through the management of territories, strategic accounts, major prospects and all other sales efforts, nationwide.
- Meet with customers, both virtually and occasionally in-person, on an as-needed basis to promote through presentations and demonstrations to sell KICK STOPS offerings.
- Explain technical details of the KICK STOPS solutions via video and on-site demonstrations, as applicable.
- Manage and coordinate all order deliveries, including major project deployments and proofs-of-concept initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, or Packaging or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 years prior sales experience preferred.
- Prior Dunnage industry experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of industry client base and territory preferred