The most cost-effective, time saving & sustainable freight securement system in the industry.
Wood Floor Device
The KICK STOPS wood floor device works to secure pallets inside enclosed trailers, ocean containers, and intermodal transfers by eliminating pallet movement. Not allowing pallet movement prevents shifting, toppling, and damages.
Metal Floor Device
The KICK STOPS metal floor device locks into the hat channel of the trailer floor. When the entire system is loaded tight and secured with the device, the product does not move and freight stays unitized.
WHY KICK STOPS...
- Eliminates pallet movement
- Decreases damage, shifting/toppling, and reject loads
- Works with all wood and plastic shipping materials
- Drastically reduces load/unload times
- Only installed on tail end pallets
- No tools needed
- No additional securement needed
- Eliminates expensive dunnage, storage and disposal
- Decreases labor costs
KICK STOPS are a sustainable device that takes the place of other dunnage to secure pallets and products in an environmentally conscious manner.
HOW IT WORKS
The upper face of the KICK STOPS device MUST be parallel to the side of the pallet for installation.
Once device has been placed correctly against pallet, firmly KICK into the angle of the device to pin the teeth into the pallet and wood floor of vehicle.
We customize and create load patterns specifically designed for your shipments.